- This event has passed.
Tour de Cure
August 19, 2017
Dear Tour de Cure Volunteer!
Thank you for volunteering at our 2017 Tour de Cure, on Saturday, August 19th! We look forward to a fun day full of exercise and diabetes awareness.
– WHERE TO GO: Check in at the Red Volunteer Tent which is located in the Crystal Bridge’s parking lot, next to the Registration Tent. You should see directional signage that will lead you to the correct area. (See attached site map).
– WHAT TO BRING: To avoid lines at volunteer check-in, please print off the Volunteer Waiver and bring it with you. (If you forget the waiver, you can fill one out when you arrive.) Please dress according for the weather, our event is rain or shine. You will receive a volunteer T-Shirt at check-in.
– DIRECTIONS: Arrive 15 minutes prior to your volunteer shift. The event is located at Crystal Bridges Museum, 600 Museum Way Bentonville, AR 72712.
– PARKING: We ask that all volunteers park at First Presbyterian Church, 901 NE J St, Bentonville, AR 72712 or Orchards Park (see parking map) DO NOT PARK IN THE AMAZEUM PARKING LOT.
– FOOD AND WATER: Lunch will be provided at the Volunteer Tent at 11:00am. Beverages will be available onsite.
We truly appreciate your support to help make Tour de Cure a success!
Thank you again for volunteering and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
1732 Moberly Lane Suite B
Bentonville, AR 72712
Office: (479) 464.4121 ext. 6859
Fax: (479) 464.4131
Find us online at: diabetes.org